Note: the publications below with links as their titles are part of the Dynamics of Economic Space Book Series series published by Routledge Taylor & Francis Group.
- Betters Spending for Localizing Global Sustainable Development Goals , Edited by Fayyaz Baqqir, Nipa Banerjee, Sanni Yaya
- Agritourism, Wine Tourism, and Craft Beer Tourism , Edited by Maria Giulia Pezzi, Alessandra Faggian, Neil Reid
- Towards Coastal Resilience and Sustainability , Edited by C. Patrick Heidkamp, John Edward Morissey
- Globalisation and Services-driven Economic Growth ,Edited by Niels Beerepoot, Bart Lambregts, Jana Kleibert
- Understanding Innovation in Emerging Economic Spaces
Edited by Grzegorz Micek, Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland
- Economic Development in Rural Areas: Functional and Multifunctional Approaches
Edited by Peter Dannenberg, University of Cologne, Germany and Elmar Kulke, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany
- Christine Tamásy, Javier Revilla Diez and the contributors 2013 Regional Resilience, Economy and Society – Globalising Rural Places, Ashgate.
- Neil Reid, Jay D. Gatrell, and Paula Ross (eds). Local Food Geographies: Concepts, Spatial Context, and the Local Practices, Ashgate.
- Martina Fromhold-Eisebith, RWTH Aachen University, Germany and Martina Fuchs, University of Cologne, Germany (eds). Industrial Transition: New Global-Local Patterns of Production, Work, and Innovation, Ashgate.
- Monserrat Pallares-Barbera, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain, Pere Suau-Sanchez, Cranfield University, UK, Richard Le Heron, The University of Auckland, New Zealand, Martina Fromhold-Eisebith, RWTH Aachen University, Germany. Globalising Economic Spaces, Uneven Development and regional Challenges, Urbani izziv, volume 23, supplement 2, July 2012
- Monserrat Pallares-Barbera, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain, Pere Suau-Sanchez, Cranfield University, UK, Christine Tamásy, University of Vechta, Germany, Mike Taylor, University of Birmingham, UK. Knowledge, Networks and Work: Relational Dimensions of regional Growth, Urbani izziv, volume 23, supplement 1, July 2012
- Ann Cecilie Bergene, Work Research Institute, Norway, Sylvi B. Endresen, University of Oslo, Norway and Hege Merete Knutsen, University of Oslo, Norway (eds), Missing Links in Labour Geography, Ashgate.
- Christina Stringer and Richard Le Heron (eds), Agri-Food Commodity Chains and Globalising Networks, Ashgate
- Christine Tamásy and Michael Taylor (eds), Globalising Worlds: Geographical Perspectives on New Economic Configurations, Ashgate
Peter Daniels and JW Harrington (eds) 2007, Services and economic development in the Asia-Pacific, Ashgate
- Jay Gatrell and Neil Reid (eds) 2006, Enterprising Worlds. A geographical perspective on economics, environments and ethics. Springer. Contents: PDF (47kb)
- JW Harrington and Peter Daniels (eds) 2006, Knowledge-based services: Internationalisation and Regional Development, Ashgate. Contents: PDF (40kb)
Richard Le Heron and James W Harrington (eds), New Economic Spaces: New Economic Geographies, Ashgate. Contents: PDF (36kb)
- Arnoud Lagendijk and Päivi Oinas (eds) 2004, Proximity, Distance and Diversity: Issues on Economic Interaction and Local Development, Aldershot: Ashgate. Contents: PDF (7kb)
- Special Issue on “Local development: Issues of competition, collaboration, and territoriality”, Geografiska Annaler, Guest editors: Päivi Oinas & Bjørn Asheim. Contents: PDF (5kb)